But flu or no flu, life must go on, so I’m back to the blog. To kick things off, let’s do another giveaway!
I’m giving away a copy of the Fantasy Football Guidebook by Sam Hendricks. The lucky winner will also receive a copy of Fantasy Football Tips, also by Hendricks. Remember — Christmas is coming, and these books would make a great gift for any guy (or gal) in your life!
To enter, all you have to do is leave a comment here. But this time, instead of telling me why you want to win, I want to hear your most pressing boy question/concern. What is it you’d like to know about raising/living with boys? Let me know, enter the contest, and we’ll talk about later.
Receive additional entries by:
- Tweeting the contest and including a link to my blog. (You can do this daily. Each tweet = one entry. Just be sure to drop me a note and let me know you did it.)
- Following me on Twitter, @jlwf
- Posting about the contest on your blog
- Joining the Blogging ‘Bout Boys community as a Follower
The contest will end at 11:59 pm Central Time on November 10, 2009 and the winner will be announced Wednesdary November 11th (which happens to be Veteran’s Day, so don’t expect me to send out the prize until at least the following day.) This contest is open to residents of the United States and Canada only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond with shipping information. If no response is received, another winner will be chosen.
Latest posts by Jennifer L. W. Fink (see all)
- The Everyday Challenges of Raising Boys - May 31, 2019
- Reasons Why Your Son Might Be Behaving Badly At School - May 30, 2019
- On Graduation & Growing - May 28, 2019