Building Boys Bulletin
The more you know about boys, the easier it is to raise and teach them.
The Building Boys Bulletin gives you the facts, encouragement, and inspiration you need to help boys thrive. Written by Jennifer L.W. Fink, mom of four sons and author of Building Boys: Raising Great Guys in a World That Misunderstands Males, Building Boys Bulletin includes:
“I learned a lot about helping boys thrive over the past 20+ years — most of it the hard way! I’m eager to share what I’ve learned to make your path a little easier.” – Jennifer
My guys are now all young adults — and all are decent human beings.
The Building Boys Bulletin is funded by direct subscriptions
from readers like you. If you’d like the full experience,
please consider becoming a paying subscriber.
What You Get:
- Every post (not just the occasional free ones). Free subscribers typically receive just one Building Boys Bulletin per month.
- A weekly newsletter each Monday that will help you understand and connect with the boys in your life.
- Access to all issues in the archives
- Ability to participate in subscriber-only comments
- Ability to ask questions & suggest topics
Here’s to building boys!