I love talking about boys & education. So when Evan Hanson, a father, writer and marriage and family therapist, invited me to participate in his new podcast series, 936 Weeks to Manhood, I eagerly accepted.
I’m so glad I did. Evan is smart and witty and clearly cares about boys. During our conversation (which is Episode 3 of the 936 Weeks to Manhood podcast), we discussed:
- When I first realized boys have different needs than girls
- The educational challenges faced by boys — and moms of boys
- How disciplinary actions affect boys in school
…and much, much more.
Take a listen, then tell me what you think in the comments below.
Latest posts by Jennifer L. W. Fink (see all)
- The Everyday Challenges of Raising Boys - May 31, 2019
- Reasons Why Your Son Might Be Behaving Badly At School - May 30, 2019
- On Graduation & Growing - May 28, 2019